Recommendations of your business are critical. They are a driving force to business growth. It is ‘word of mouth’ on steroids.
Studies indicated that as a small business, you don’t need a huge advertising budget (you do need some) but recommendations from other reputable business and written documentation is a huge influence in business deals.
Ask for recommendations, we do at Jim Strawn & Company. We are small. We need all the help we can get.
Personal recommendations drive sales and growth.
So at Jim Strawn & Company, we are so grateful for the many recommendations over the past few months.
We have put together a composite of reviews. We are forever grateful.
- “Jim brings thoughtful and strategic perspectives to his work, he thinks outside the box to benefit those with whom he’s involved and his level of energy is unmatched!”
- Homestead Communications, Diane Slaughter
- “If you want the best, get with Jim Strawn & Company!”
- Jamie Dickenson, LLC, Krista Greene
- “Jim Strawn does an incredible job. I highly recommend.”
- Ghostwriting USA, Jeffrey Mangus
- “Jim is an energetic passionate person that works hard and is a great promoter.”
- Simpson Dental, Christen Simpson
- “Jim is highly personable and highly competent.”
- Hartley Law Group, Mark Staun
- “Jim is always upbeat and a great ambassador for West Virginia and his clients!”
- Technology Infrastructure, Michael Stalnaker
- “Creative mind. Proactive and Professional.”
- Gray, Griffith & Mays, Ryan Lindsay
- “Jim is always a pleasure to work with”
- Stella’s Italian Cafe & Boutique
- “Jim is very well known and has a countless number of important contacts that can be extremely helpful for your business needs.”
- The Underprivileged Children Foundation, Tommy Vance
- “Jim Strawn is an absolute professional in every way!”
- Charleston Gazette-Mail, Melissa Jarrell
- “Jim Strawn & Company offer savvy public relations advice with particular value added in the context of social media.”
- Health Smart Causualty Claims, Andy Richardson
- “Jim bring positive energy to every project.”
- Andy Wessells
- “Jim is VERY good at marketing. Highly recommend him”
- Cyclops Industries Inc., Kim Mack
- “Jim brings a sunny disposition to even the hardest of all situations, and he’s always ready to go into a project head on!”
- 3 Betties Foundation, Chad Beam
- “What a pro. If you have any promotion needs MC work or social media he does it all better than anyone I know”
- WKWS, Wolf Bowers
- “Jim Strawn is a true professional. He is known and respected for his expertise in marketing and promotion”
- South Charleston Convention & Visitors Bureau, Vicki Vaughan
- “Jim is a bright light…innovative, refreshing, full of energy, motivating, forward thinking, passionate, involved, & very knowledgeable on today’s times & very well connected. He is a pillar in our community!”
- Old Colony Real Estate, Beth Given
- “Jim has a winsome personality. I’m sure whatever he would do to help someone would be win-win.”
- Charleston Dance, Mary Louise King
- “Jim Strawn is a sure fire keynote to address your group or organization and is well known all over WV and beyond if you may be considering a new face to endorse your product or service! He’s professional to the core and can hold his own when put to the task if you need someone to count on.”
- Ball Toyota, William McCormick
- “Jim, is A reliable individual, a strong performer in many markets. He’s well known throughout the state. A man of his word and Well liked by many. Any business would be fortunate to have Jim on their team in any capacity.”
- AmerAssist, Chet Roberts
- “Jim is just amazing. He’s always there for you and your clients. Keep with his promises and over delivers! What else can you ask for?”
- Curio Creative Agency, Cyndee Adkins
- “Teel Design Group works with Jim on multiple projects. If you want something done well, Jim is your man.”
- Teel Design Group, Michael Teel
If you need help with your marketing message, please reach out to us. 304-541-4756.